This recipe is as simple and clean as it is delicious and is the perfect way to enjoy a guilt-free, flour-free version of an old favourite. Your taste buds and tummy will thank you!
- One ripe banana
- Two free range eggs
- Dash of cinnamon
- Few drops of vanilla extract
- Tbsp of coconut oil
- Mash the banana in a bowl with a fork
- Combine with eggs, stirring thoroughly to create the “batter”
- In a pan, heat a tbsp of coconut oil on medium heat
- Pour “batter” into circles on your pan; let brown on one side, flip to the other side and brown.
These make a perfect single serving size (~3 small pancakes), so if you’re hungry or cooking for more than one, adjust quantities accordingly! These can be eaten on their own or served with your favourite toppings.
- Topped with a dollop of nut butter and berries
- Spread with coconut butter and an extra shake of cinnamon
- Topped with organic butter and a little drizzle of 100% maple syrup or honey